Any sort of deficiency would lead to disastrous consequences like hair thinning, abrupt weight loss, stunted growth and mental disturbances too.
Amarvelous protein-rich diet would enrcich your bodily functions and repairs any muscle damage. To initiate a proteinaceous diet one must have full-knowledge about the most vital sources of proteins and animal proteins are the storehouse of the highest amounts of it.
Top ten non veg sources of protein to nourish you:
- Eggs – This protein packed non veg source has all the qualities to make you fitter. A large egg would provide a punch of 6grams of protein. Each gram would provide 12 calorie to make you stronger.
- Chicken – Amongst lean meat this is the most fabulous source of protein. It provides 24 grams of protein per 3 oz. servings and is a major body-building agent.
- Yellowfin Tuna – This easily digestible fish is a delight. It has all the goodness of vitamin B along with selenium, added to the healthy proteins.
- Halibut – Especially Pacific Halibut is the best of the lot. It has the beautiful balance of fatty components and proteinaceous contents.
- Octopus – Sea food has traversed a long way and octopus is a great catch these days. Per 3oz. serving dishes out 25gms of protein.
- Sockeye Salmon – This fish has 25% percent of more protein than the common salmon. Omega 3 fatty acids are an absolute necessity in our diet and this fish meets the demand well.
- Ground beef – Beef has a soaring high protein content of 18 grams protein per 3 servings.
- Pork chops – This muscle building block has been a massive favorite for bodybuilders.
- Canadian Bacon – It is much fat-less than traditional bacon and rich in protein.
- Turkey – 100 grams of it provides 40 grams of protein without fattening, thus making it a very good source of protein.
Munch your way through all the non veg proteins and avoid overindulgence for a statuesque figure.