The beast mode diet has been fascinating people preoccupied with workouts and sports personalities, who give out all their efforts at the gym without making any compromises. Strength exercises are done vehemently to develop body and core muscles especially. All over fitness improvement along with fat loss tendencies would provide a herculean physique in no time. It is exclusively made for calisthenics and fitness freaks requires immense dedication and people even go to the extent of working out twice a day, which can be quite strenuous. Beast mode diet inevitably requires loads of calorie consumption as the entire calorie consumed is actively balance out after hitting the gym. A properly chalked out diet for immense and intense workouts are a must and any sort of undernourishment or lack of nutritious food would propel an utter failure in the entire hassle taken.
An Ideal Diet to incorporate while on Beast mode:
It is a must-do for any bodybuilder to talk to nutritionists for getting a fair idea about their exact diet and little variations are always welcome. Yet, sticking to the basics would accelerate the hard work and energy. Macronutrients and calories are to be harmonized. An example of a beast mode diet for a bodybuilder who needs a 40:25:25 ratio of Carbohydrate: Protein: Fat is as follows, yielding around 2500 calories of energy.
- Pre-workout diet should ideally take 2-4 hours for digestion and during this time enhanced insulin levels are to be kept in mind. A 350calories breakfast with 63 cals of carb, 1cal of fat and 23cals of protein are mostly consumed. A creatine scoop along with 2 scoops of energy formula would do the trick.
- Breakfast should ideally constitute of Luceme-egg, 2 large eggs and one extra large egg white with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and chocolate.
- Quinoa /vegetable mélange around 1 cup along with 112grams of tilapia, or a 227grams of lasagna would be perfect.
- A quick snacking of 290 calories, inducing 112grams of cottage-cheese or protein shake of 36 grams is ideal. Even almonds in whole, natural are suitable too. Whey proteins and BCAA are also apt.
- Dinner should be composed of 5oz. of grilled chicken breast and long-grained 1 cup brown rice, thus providing 328 calories, with 48, 7 and 18 calories of Carbohydrate, fat and protein respectively.
Abiding by this would ensure the perfection, long awaited results with beast mode diet and workout.